Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than you can believe. Let’s get back on track. The funeral is over.
Agreed 100%. I was sat in my hat & coat in the back garden last night for 3 hours contemplating the gravity of this defeat. I took the day off because it hit me so bad, but by 12pm I was coming out of the depression & shock.

So because I've come to terms with the loss & am now fully focused on Newcastle, some dude wants to call me a Happy Clapper? Jeez! :-|

Just watching the players and staff arriving back, they look devastated, are they immature?
No course not. It’s their job and life. Believe it or not you can still be a ‘proper’ fan and not feel like killing yourself when city loses a game of football

It's no secret that the owner wants the big one and as a club at the stage we are now, we need to win it, whatever you think of the merits of the competition, winning it puts you in the elite clubs top table, and that is where we want to be, is it not?

The Premier title is the one we always one to win as priority but as said above, the Champions League is the big cherry on top of a BIG cake.
Do we really need to win it now?

Remember we've only been in it for 10 years, for 30 odd years we have been spectators watching others play in it.

Yes it would be nice to win it, of course it would, but it's almost like we've been given a time frame to win it in. We got all the time in the world, and if pep doesn't win it under his tenure then the baton gets passed to the next manager.

Supporting City has always been emotional but we’ve had worse setbacks than currently being one of the best 4 clubs in the world. Last night just makes me want it more, a word class striker dm and lb and we’re there. CTID

I don’t get this happy clapper nonsense. For one thing iv never met a happy clapper. I have met a happy slapper before but not sure that counts.

Anyway, the happy clapper is not real. Every City fan is gutted we lost like we did. Some people can deal with that sadness quicker than others depending on what is happening in their personal lives. The players fucked up. It will happen again in the future. Might even happen on Sunday.
If it does happen on Sunday i want them all gone

When did Sheikh Mansour say he wanted the big one?

Also, which is the bigger one? The PL or CL? One pays out more than the other, is harder to win & without competing well in it, you can't play in the other.

Well it was the last time I checked... )(
He hasn’t but tbh it is the one we need to to make that step up . We will win it in the next 5 years but we need a top draw striker to convert the chances we create .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.