Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, but what is he hinting at? I have no idea what a tortoise is supposed to mean.
Mbappe is often called a ninja turtle, teammates even gave him a mask after a game, flash is referring in to his speed. Cortegana is a tier 1 Madrid source.

He hasn’t but tbh it is the one we need to to make that step up . We will win it in the next 5 years but we need a top draw striker to convert the chances we create .
I've no idea how long it'll take to win the CL, but I don't think it'll be healthy for us to put ourselves under unnecessary pressure over it. It'll happen when it happens mate.

It took Chelsea 11 years after Abramovic bought the club to win the CL. In recent times the Dippers have had more success in the CL than the PL. ManUre went 30 years between winning their first to their second & then another 10 to win their third, so we've no god given right to win any time soon. Time is on our side & every year we'll build toward it.

There's also another often overlooked scenario. Between 2012- 2017/18, we were neutered in the transfer market by FFP sanctions. None of the other clubs ever suffered the same hinderance as we did, so taking out that 5-6 years of FFP stagnation means we've actually only had 8-9 years of Sheikh Mansour's City operating normally.

Taking into account we didn't achieve CL qualification until 2011/12, that means we've only actually had 5 CL seasons under Sheikh Mansour's ownership where we've qualified for the CL & not had to compete under sanction.

When you look at it like that, our record in this most difficult of knockout competitions isn't that bad. We'll get there one day mate... )(

Mbappe is often called a ninja turtle, teammates even gave him a mask after a game, flash is referring in to his speed. Cortegana is a tier 1 Madrid source.

Do you think in the Real Madrid forum they freak out the same way people here do “why don’t we just announce it already!!!”? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.