Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba and De Jong are both players that Pep wanted City to sign before their last moves.

I hope to goodness that Bernie does not want to leave anymore. I like Gundo and could imagine him back at City coaching / managing but if he chose to move now, that's fine and I for one would wish him well.

Pep loves midfielders so neither of them necessarily needs to move to free space up. Fern is going and Sterling and / or Jesus may go.

Also, we know that a big squad is needed if you want to chase all the trophies. I do think we want to leave some space for our won upcoming talent though.

A lot may depend on finances but transfer fee wise, Haaland, De Jong and Pogba could be extraordinary value.

Fern and Gundo out, Pogba and De Jong in would at this point strengthen us.
These players & a right back would be an unbelievable transfer window for us. The incredible thing is all are distinct possibilities & would seemingly not break the bank either.

But as I said previously, replacing Aguero & not going through a season with only Rodri as a CDM is our absolute priority. We've seen the havoc an enforced mend & make do approach has had on our season when FB's were an issue, then CB's, then CDM's & more recently strikers.

I'd just love to have a season where we're fully covered squad wise & don't have UEFA/G14 coming after us with more FFP bollocks.

Do you seriously want an egotistical **** who demands to travel home from fucking Burnley in his new chauffeur driven Rolls Royce rather than take the bus with his teammates? Whose ‘entourage’ of hangers on is consistently leaking to the media?
He is toxic and we would seriously regret it if we signed him. We would be pouring poison into our own well
Exactly this !!! All this bollocks about Pep being able to sort him out. Pogba is toxic - Utd realised this the minute the social media stats for coloured haircuts and dabs died a sheath.

Hes been poison at Utd for years and contributed nothing for several managers who all wanted rid.

Madness that City have put any thought into this deal

Pep on pogba

"I met Paul Pogba for the first time when Bayern Munich played Juventus.

In both games I was really impressed. He played in 10 positions. He is an outstanding player and he can do absolutely everything.

‘Of course sometimes it’s not easy to handle the expectations you have when you arrive here, especially with the amount of money. It wasn’t easy.

He said: ‘Pogba is an incredible player … A top, top player.

‘I said no to the offer. We don’t have the money enough to buy Pogba because he is so expensive.’

Do you seriously want an egotistical **** who demands to travel home from fucking Burnley in his new chauffeur driven Rolls Royce rather than take the bus with his teammates? Whose ‘entourage’ of hangers on is consistently leaking to the media?
He is toxic and we would seriously regret it if we signed him. We would be pouring poison into our own well

Did he really go home in his chauffeur driven car instead of with his mates? If that’s true I’m surprised any of them bothered with him again, what a ****.

Win together, lose together. I’ve no respect for anyone who thinks he’s better than his mates and he’s certainly not someone I’d want to rely on.

Exactly.

Did he really go home in his chauffeur driven car instead of with his mates? If that’s true I’m surprised any of them bothered with him again, what a ****.

Win together, lose together. I’ve no respect for anyone who thinks he’s better than his mates and he’s certainly not someone I’d want to rely on.
Yes he did. Egomaniac running wild

These players & a right back would be an unbelievable transfer window for us. The incredible thing is all are distinct possibilities & would seemingly not break the bank either.

But as I said previously, replacing Aguero & not going through a season with only Rodri as a CDM is our absolute priority. We've seen the havoc an enforced mend & make do approach has had on our season when FB's were an issue, then CB's, then CDM's & more recently strikers.

I'd just love to have a season where we're fully covered squad wise & don't have UEFA/G14 coming after us with more FFP bollocks.

If we want a RB we can get Porro for effectively €12m.

This is where I'm at with it. I don't want him and I don't think he fits us nor do I think he's good enough defensively for us. But I'm not legendary manager Pep Guardiola so if he sees something in him then we've got to trust him.
No we dont , we have eyes and have all watched him for years in the prem , he is a lazy twat, he had his chance, all that dabbing social media crap and he is too old to throw millions at , if he wants his last payday then go to psg

Not questioning what you're saying, but just out of curiosity, what's the source for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.