Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the game and didn’t notice any time wasting.
not unless you count spurs trying to string more than three passes together.

So I was thinking there must be a couple of minutes for subs etc.

I was pleasantly surprised not shocked at the five mins added time.
and when it went over the five minutes. It is a minimum not a maximum. Again I was pleasantly surprised but not shocked. So they could squeeze in one more corner and a last chance to win.

if they do this for us. If we ever need it.I will be shocked and not pleasantly surprised.

Interesting how rampant they were right up until winning actually meant something again and suddenly they're scraping the barrel against Everton, Newcastle, Villarreal and today.

They've not been convincing in a single game they've actually had to win this season. Curious to see how they handle what is essentially 5 further cup finals now. They can't lose a single one.

Doping in the Liverpool squad?
12% of the UK population suffer from Astma.
In Liverpool's squad though, that number is 63%!
They play such a high tempo game that every help in keeping the airways fully open is a bonus.

Now, as far as I understand it every club pushes the medical boundary to some degree with has a higher number of "sufferers" than the average, but I think Liverpool take the piss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.