CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Yep. UEFA missed a trick not calling these United & Liverpool supporting financial experts, instead of the forensic accountant frauds they used.
I sure would like to have the same peace of mind you guys have, I just care how others think of City I know I shouldn't but I do sorry

The only bit worth reading..

"One internal communication by Simon Cliff, City's in-house lawyer, said that Khaldoon al-Mubarak, the City chairman had warned Gianni Infantino, then Uefa's general secretary and now president of Fifa, that City would not accept a sanction for financial fair play rules. According to Cliff, Khaldoon told Infantino: 'He would rather spend 30 million on the 50 best lawyers in the world to sue [Uefa] for the next 10 years."

We took "a pinch" we ain't taking another.
Get fucked.

I wish I could find a report that shows our annual prize money we have earns every season since the takeover and match it against our net transfer spend.
My prediction is there wouldn’t be a lot in it. If such a report could be generated it might shut a few anti City supporters up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.