Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

May I, with the greatest respect, please point out that we have NOT won the Premier League yet this year...

May I also point out that the Bus Wrecking Scouse Bin Dippers have not won the Champions League or the FA Cup yet this year...

So I am trying very, very hard to stay calm on the matter of the PL and remind myself that it is the hope that can spoil stuff.

However.

Just imagine if we won the Premier League, Chelsea won the FA Cup and Real Madrid won the Champions League.

Just imagine...

JJ

A lot of crap has been spoken since Madrid about our poor mentality by the likes of Merson and Collymore, who are hardly the people to lecture City on it. They were adamant that we would struggle today, handing the initiative to Liverpool while totaly ignoring the possibility of Spurs getting anything last night. Well fuck them. Ex players passing on their 'opinion' as 'fact'.
That was just what we needed today.

Great result given the outcome of the Madrid game. Kev was brilliant first half. Really drove us on. Bit of sloppiness in last 15 but those two late goals could prove vital. The injury news is a mare though.

May I, with the greatest respect, please point out that we have NOT won the Premier League yet this year...

May I also point out that the Bus Wrecking Scouse Bin Dippers have not won the Champions League or the FA Cup yet this year...

So I am trying very, very hard to stay calm on the matter of the PL and remind myself that it is the hope that can spoil stuff.

However.

Just imagine if we won the Premier League, Chelsea won the FA Cup and Real Madrid won the Champions League.

Just imagine...

JJ
If Carlsberg …

Nervous as fuck even after the first goal so i cracked and wacked a couple down. Great performance and a great atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.