Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

Maybe they should go on opposing teams fan forums or better still the bbc thread after their game against spurs to see what everyone thinks about them horrible club,horrible support but don’t worry it’s everyone else’s fault ..
I couldn’t get up to the game today so watched it in my local pub. Just a lone city fan on a pub full of fans of clubs from the south and London.

To a man I was getting them coming up to me telling me how much they wanted us to win the league and how much they hated that lot. Honestly most fans of other clubs feel the same about them as we do. Although the media may love them every other set of fanbase absolutely detests them. I had Gillingham fans who obviously don’t care for us wanting a city win.

perfect response today. Yes I was nervous of course it’s to be expected but they boys although have been pillared this week showed what they are about. Some great performances today and kudos to the crowd today. Wish I was there but sometimes for me it can be hard to get there as much as I would like.
ctid

They're taking it well on RAWK...

They are a soulness club. Deep down they know these titles they've won are worthless.

Reply...

Yep, it’s why Bluemoon is full of hate and and bitterness despite winning the league most years. It burns them that no one properly acknowledges it as an achievement alongside what we won in the 70s and 80s and Man Utd did in the 90s and 00s. Despite the Sky hype machine, the world knows deep down that they are a walking fraud of a club.
They're worth it if only to stop them winning...

They're taking it well on RAWK...

They are a soulness club. Deep down they know these titles they've won are worthless.

Reply...

Yep, it’s why Bluemoon is full of hate and and bitterness despite winning the league most years. It burns them that no one properly acknowledges it as an achievement alongside what we won in the 70s and 80s and Man Utd did in the 90s and 00s. Despite the Sky hype machine, the world knows deep down that they are a walking fraud of a club.
giphy-1.gif

Shout out to Raheem - great finishing and effort today.
Took his goals brilliantly,and put a fairly decent shift in,but could still do so much more especially where fighting from the front is concerned.

I never feel like he has walked off the pitch having left his heart and soul on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.