Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky just don`t understand do they - Pep`s statement that everyone backs either of the Red Shirts is summed up by their discussion this morning -

by a Rag and a Dipper

Enough said

Dif they say that the owners are demanding the champs league, that’s why he’s here…….

Yet his job is never in doubt for not winning it. In fact the club & fans are begging him to stay.

Guardiola's statement in the media regarding favouritism to the Dippers should have been directed at the media only , what other club when playing on Sky gets two pundits and ex-Liverpool players debating the game. Would Richards & Hinchcliffe be invited to the Villa on Tuesday game for their comments , will they f*ck , it will be Redknapp , Souness and Spit on commentary dressed as a full kit wanker on the commentary gantry
As far as oppostition fans , i dont no one fan in my aquaintence that wants the Dippers to win the league , they are truly despised , i have Rags , Evertonians , Wiganers , Bolton , Preston ,Southport , Forest , Newcastle among others and not one of them could bare another Dipper title.
Dipper F.C. are reviled and i dont think they are very popular in Turin either , the Dippers might be the media darlings but its only because it is infested with their ex-players .

I think he also means the officials from prem league, pigmol, uefa etc

Which is why it's strange to put him on the bench.
We’re desperate, not that you'd know that from the media’s reporting. Remember when Liverpool lost a couple of Centre Halfs and imploded, wall to wall coverage at the time, prison sentences demanded for Pickford. Compare that to us (in a much worse situation), #tumbleweed….

Last edited:
It’s a shame Micah didn’t put him in his place…..

is elite winning 1 title in 30 years?
Winning the title used to be needed to qualify.
So Man Utd are elite now because theyve won the champs league in the past but winning possibly 4/5 premier leagues isn’t.
Ones a cup competition that can come down to luck, decisions, injuries on the day or simply an easy draw, the other you play everyone over 38 games.
People like Shankley, Stein, even Fergusson, always maintained that the league was the ultimate true test of a team.

The best I can say about Lee is he will actually engage on twitter....continues to write bollocks but will actually engage.
Starts sneering and gets abusive if you challenge him though. He's one person who should step away from his keyboard when things get a bit heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.