Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate peoples opinion of Timothy Martin are split.

I was in Wetherspoons yesterday morning having a breakfast when I came across this magazine which I found very interesting given the English football media and certain (social media, click-bait) journalists issues with City.

I don’t expect anyone to read it all, but as you an see some of the papers (that have also lied about Sheikh Mansour and City continually) are named and shamed by Whetherspoons by way of a retraction and a public apology.

Does The Truth Matter. (not to the English football media and the journalist it doesn’t)

PXL-20220507-091706621-MP.jpg

PXL-20220507-091716517-MP.jpg

PXL-20220507-091729467-MP.jpg

PXL-20220507-091803241-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20220507-091826928-MP-2.jpg

PXL-20220507-091849704-MP-2.jpg
I picked up a copy in Spoons some time ago. The way they tracked down even local press was impressive and I thought that’s what we should do.

Spoke about the aftermath of the Madrid game, saying its just one of those things, it happens sometimes. And that Pep has nothing to prove to anyone, especialy Hamman after whatever he said, something about players not 'getting' Pep's tactics. Sherwood in particular was very remorseful and felt sorry for us and was genuinely disspointed for us.
Crikey, watch out everybody for when the players get Pep’s tactics; we’ll start winning trophies.

Guardiola's statement in the media regarding favouritism to the Dippers should have been directed at the media only , what other club when playing on Sky gets two pundits and ex-Liverpool players debating the game. Would Richards & Hinchcliffe be invited to the Villa on Tuesday game for their comments , will they f*ck , it will be Redknapp , Souness and Spit on commentary dressed as a full kit wanker on the commentary gantry
As far as oppostition fans , i dont no one fan in my aquaintence that wants the Dippers to win the league , they are truly despised , i have Rags , Evertonians , Wiganers , Bolton , Preston ,Southport , Forest , Newcastle among others and not one of them could bare another Dipper title.
Dipper F.C. are reviled and i dont think they are very popular in Turin either , the Dippers might be the media darlings but its only because it is infested with their ex-players .

Guardiola's statement in the media regarding favouritism to the Dippers should have been directed at the media only , what other club when playing on Sky gets two pundits and ex-Liverpool players debating the game. Would Richards & Hinchcliffe be invited to the Villa on Tuesday game for their comments , will they f*ck , it will be Redknapp , Souness and Spit on commentary dressed as a full kit wanker on the commentary gantry
As far as oppostition fans , i dont no one fan in my aquaintence that wants the Dippers to win the league , they are truly despised , i have Rags , Evertonians , Wiganers , Bolton , Preston ,Southport , Forest , Newcastle among others and not one of them could bare another Dipper title.
Dipper F.C. are reviled and i dont think they are very popular in Turin either , the Dippers might be the media darlings but its only because it is infested with their ex-players .
Not so much 'media darlings', but there are certain elements within the media who are sh*t scared of them, or scared of making justifiable negative comments (see Colin Mafham).

And we all know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.