Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
why can’t he?

Ederson isn’t entitled to the starting position, and if we’re to be really cold about it he was terrible on the biggest stage last week.

its often said Joe Hart’s City career was doomed with a long kick against arsenal, and the same could he said about Ederson booting it long upfield in the 89th minute having been really poor on the first goal.

My point isn’t to go at Ederson, merely to state football is fluid and opportunity presents itself. Bazanu will back himself to take one when it presents.

Ederson failure is from collective defensive mistake and not solely blamed on him.

If you think Ederson should be let go after that UCL semi final then i'm glad that our club doesn't operate that way of thinking.

I expected pages on him Passing his City medical in Brussels accompanied by our Doctors an hour or so ago.

Is this bad info ?

Don't want to be pedalling lies.

Don't know how reputable this Guy is.

Star Trek to City.

Ric installing Impulse servers

Impulse servers are a type of forum equipment that increase a forum's normal speed, user rate, and full impulse speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.