It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I would think so too. But with a new owner most likely looking to make money, not spend money, you never know!
I would love it... but not even sure there is a link to him... its just a dream for me... but lampety wouldnt be a bad choice either

Bellingham would be very tricky but it would be great if did happen 12 months earlier

The only thing I would say about Jude Bellingham is that because Dortmund signed him as an u18, they could only give him a 3 year contract which ends in 2023.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension on his 18th birthday etc. so it's really a contract until 2025 but I've never seen an official announcement or picture of that extensions, and it's surprising they'd not publicise it.

You can't have an "automatic" extension to a deal like that because it defeats the whole purpose of limiting u18 contract lengths Could it be that Bellingham's camp have fucked over Dortmund and not extended? . Is that why Watzke is bemoaning oil clubs today in the press?

Would Dortmund demand more than 50-60m that FDJ should cost even with 1 year? Probably. Would it melt the internet? Definitely.

But we'd surely have heard about it already and 10 clubs would be competing for him.

1% chance? 0.1%?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.