It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Hi All , sorry I’ve not got back to all the inboxes and notifications, wasn’t being rude . just got back from a very heavy 5 nights stag du in Vegas , haven’t got the time to reply to each inbox , so thought Id post on here , everyone is asking me the same questions who’s coming and going .. so I’ll tell you what I’ve been told , Incomings .. apart from haaland nothing is set in stone at this stage , we are keeping eyes on de jong , Bellingham , nkunku and the centre back Torres .. outgoings I’m told peps completely lost faith in sterling and we are going to sell him and one off Jesus or Mahrez .. sounds like it could be gundogans last season as a blue

Like I said only just got back from Vegas this morning and just passing on what I’ve been told from my source within the club .

Gundo another year and a coaching role……

The rest is all logical.

Hi All , sorry I’ve not got back to all the inboxes and notifications, wasn’t being rude . just got back from a very heavy 5 nights stag du in Vegas , haven’t got the time to reply to each inbox , so thought Id post on here , everyone is asking me the same questions who’s coming and going .. so I’ll tell you what I’ve been told , Incomings .. apart from haaland nothing is set in stone at this stage , we are keeping eyes on de jong , Bellingham , nkunku and the centre back Torres .. outgoings I’m told peps completely lost faith in sterling and we are going to sell him and one off Jesus or Mahrez .. sounds like it could be gundogans last season as a blue

Like I said only just got back from Vegas this morning and just passing on what I’ve been told from my source within the club .
Very good names, mate, thanks for the info! You're very reliable! A haaland, nkunku,alvarez, either the portuguese kid or even dejong would be good. Sterling can go for all I care. And obviously i would understand if one of gabi or mahrez goes. Looking forward to a good summer market!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.