Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think weve made a huge statement signin haaland ,hes young ,and i think hes going to be best striker in world football ,hes knockin on door right now,left foot right foot ,headers ,pace ,power ,hes got the lot,i can see him baggin 40 goals next season in all comps ,its a major transfer this,as big as it gets

I think this guy will be a revelation. I can see him scoring a goal a game given the number of chances we create.
Welcome Erling.
The big one for me is that Grealish has been slated a lot but often gets into a position on the left where he has to try and score from a bad angle or take another defender on because we have no-one in the box to pass to. Now we will have, Haaland is very much a 6-yard man in the vein of Aguero, and with someone to feed to, Grealish should come into his own too. In fact looking at how they play, they could be perfect for each other.

So the saga is over 93.20 & Tolm nailed it months ago. Great to wake up to the news it's official and no ongoing saga over the window.

Fantastic signing, and a real signing of intent to beat Real, Bayern, Barca and co to Erling. Massive signing.

Can't wait to see him on the pitch for us, be a long off season waiting for our opener to see the lad play, going to be some exciting times ahead with Haaland added to our squad. It's frightening for the rest what we can become, and damn exciting for us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.