Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to shift work and the vagaries of my rota I had 6 days off. I was then hit with covid and had a further 9 days away from work. When did all this happen? When I returned to work two 12 1/2 hr shifts so I missed all the excitement, sat here now trying to catch up. Great signing for us, good luck Haaland, enjoy it and please score lots of goals. Happy days!

Lol.

Don's just been on the radio saying he'll bet anyone that Haaland will not score as many as Kane in the league.

I reckon there's a chance Haaland will have 20 league goals before the World Cup kicks off (probably about 16 league games played before then).

He'll play every game as Norway aren't at the World Cup, so he will get a big rest.

Don’t agree with some of the comments about him needing time to settle. He might need time to get used to Peps tactics, but make absolutely no mistake put him in that team and he will score for fun straight away whilst he’s learning which tbh is the only thing I give a fuck about.

I don’t see how he’s not scoring 15-20 tap ins a season from inside the 6 yard box, never mind the rest of the chances he’s already proven he can bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.