Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fjørtoft the clown has just done a podcast based on behind the scenes stuff about the Haaland transfer with his employee Viasat. I'm gonna listen through it and see if he says anything worthwhile, considering it's Fjørtoft I assume he will not

Great news but guys lets not put too much pressure on the boy he is coming to a different league better one faster and stronger league remember how people raved about sancho?

Clearly he is far more talented then sancho and i believe he will be a success but part of me also thinks he might not reach the heights everyone expects so steady on and lets just enjoy the ride...... the boy is out of this world the way he knows how to make runs instinctively is nothing short of incredible what a player!

so many variables involved here how will he cope with the premier league? i think this one can be answered confidently that he will be just fine.... what about peps system can he fit in? will they put more crosses in the box now since haalaand is here? etc this for me is the key one which has some doubt pep has to change how the team plays to get the best of erling look at alot of his goals they were balls over the top and him making runs from behind.... city dont play that way
Hi dipper

Fjørtoft the clown has just done a podcast based on behind the scenes stuff about the Haaland transfer with his employee Viasat. I'm gonna listen through it and see if he says anything worthwhile, considering it's Fjørtoft I assume he will not
How can he do a podcast with “behind the scenes secrets” etc when he kept saying there’s no agreement with City, Haaland’s not made his decision and he might be going to Bayern? Stealing a living these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.