Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (11/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need a quick fullback this summer.. remove Walker and we're a counter attackers wet dream
We’ve got to get a KW equivalent at LB, I know Cancelo (when on song) is quality there, but who knows how good we could be with a quick direct decent crossing LB, we may be holding ourselves back

Eil_BQXXcAE4y7k.jpg

Well we’re winning 3-1 and on our way to the title. We’ve seen the best midfielder in the world scored a hat trick in 25 minutes but I’m pissed off becuase cancello leaned back when he tried to score and raz has had a slow 45 mins.

50% of the match day forum
I’ve got no idea why people moan about the moaners in the match day forum, it’s worse at the game. It’s just comments made in the heat of the moment with the emotions of the game.

Some of the shit you hear at the game would get you a ban on here.

Brilliant first half, KDB masterclass AGAIN.

We could have had a couple more goals as well but the wrong pass let us down.

Sterling needs to come off at HT he's not at the races at all, Lack of movement and especially giving the ball away...Can someone tell Cancelo and Sterling to stop giving the ball away please.

Dinho: you attack him
Laporte: now you
Dinho: attack him, points the finger
Laporte: he will attack him
they scored
The main problem was that we’d too many players forward. Don’t really need 8 attackers, 7 will do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.