Congratulations Joe Hart

How's he played this season and have the fans taken to him, I'm delighted for the bloke he was great for us but he took a knock to his confidence loosing his England spot then going to Burnley and Spurs, some of his best games for us were in the champions league.
He has been immense. He has the odd pass that goes astray and the like, but when we’ve needed him he is there. He is a great influence on the back line and in general to the whole squad. I have been pushing for us to go for him fir years and finally we did. As for the support, as I said we fucking love him. I always believed if he got to the right team, had a bit of love and everybody behind him he would be brilliant. The big man looks happy and last night he soaked the Sky camera man with Champers. He has been a key figure in us winning the league. You won’t find a single one of us who wouldn’t say how great he has been. And if you do, give me their name and I will personally knock them the fuck out.

As much as I love joe ,he doesn't look one tenth of the player we had, he looks shit to be honest, don't know what went wrong with him, maybe he was never that good and my blue tinted glasses blurred my vision,
You haven’t watched him then. Obviously he hasn’t hit the heights he set but hang about.

I still prefer Hart to ederson even though Eddie has revolutionised our game. Nostalgia I suppose.
Ederson will go down in our history as our best keeper if he and Pep stick around.

Most fans can relate more to Hart as he wore his heart on his sleeve, made some deeeeeeecent saves and had some match winning performances. He also had flaws in his personality which made him seem human to us.

There were rumours about stories about Hart that weren’t great for him or the club. I’ve no idea if they were true, but that may have come into the club’s thinking too on replacing him. That and him getting half a game in Sweden in a pre season friendly and him ignoring Pep and booting the ball into touch most of the time.

These days, we don’t need as good a shot stopper as much as we need a build up orchestrator. There’s nobody better in world football than Ederson.

Ederson will go down in our history as our best keeper if he and Pep stick around.

Most fans can relate more to Hart as he wore his heart on his sleeve, made some deeeeeeecent saves and had some match winning performances. He also had flaws in his personality which made him seem human to us.

There were rumours about stories about Hart that weren’t great for him or the club. I’ve no idea if they were true, but that may have come into the club’s thinking too on replacing him. That and him getting half a game in Sweden in a pre season friendly and him ignoring Pep and booting the ball into touch most of the time.

These days, we don’t need as good a shot stopper as much as we need a build up orchestrator. There’s nobody better in world football than Ederson.
Best ball playing keeper.

As much as I love joe ,he doesn't look one tenth of the player we had, he looks shit to be honest, don't know what went wrong with him, maybe he was never that good and my blue tinted glasses blurred my vision,
he deson't need to be any better than one tenth of the player we had - Scottish Premier League football is no better than english 3rd tier to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.