Congratulations Joe Hart

he deson't need to be any better than one tenth of the player we had - Scottish Premier League football is no better than english 3rd tier to be honest
What a load of shite. For one we drew with you home and away in the CL. Rangers are in the EL final now. How many of your 3rd tier could do that? None is the correct answer. We could beat half the fucking EPL and we haven’t a pot to piss in.

What a load of shite. For one we drew with you home and away in the CL. Rangers are in the EL final now. How many of your 3rd tier could do that? None is the correct answer. We could beat half the fucking EPL and we haven’t a pot to piss in.
I'd love to see you try - there's a reason you don't get the European places you used to, and have to go through reams of qualification stages

I'd love to see you try - there's a reason you don't get the European places you used to, and have to go through reams of qualification stages
Celtic are straight into the group stages next season. Rangers will be too if they beat Frankfurt, in Pot 1.

You've proved you have no idea what you're talking about.

Even if you did, you’d still piss on the floor :-)
Joe Hart is a legend and I’ve not heard Messi refer to any other keeper in the world as a phenomenon.. I’m Very happy that JH is a champion again …!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.