West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly,the lad would struggle to press a pair of trousers.....He has no inclination to get stuck in whatsoever,he runs about a lot while performing his T Rex impersonation.... but its mostly to no avail as he flatters to deceive.
There are 200 reasons why you’re wrong. Luckily, daft as a brush planks like you don’t pick the team

Ederson
Cancelo
Laporte
Ake
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Sterling has a great record against them.

Our defence might be injury ravaged but Rodri has to play DM.

Winning the FA Cup nowadays doesn't mean what it would have back in the day to the likes of the dippers and now sadly, Man City.
It started being devalued when sky appeared on the scene, live football saturation and the PL money, then the expansion of champions league and the riches to be earned from that. This has led to the situation we have now where finishing fourth is a higher priority than winning the FA cup, or the likes of Burnley play a weakened side in the cup as staying in the PL is a higher priority. Trafford utd missing it completely one year too!

The decision to play the semis at Wembley really killed it for me, the whole magic of FA cup final day used to be about Wembley now it's nothing special at all. Also, moving the KO time and playing it before the season has finished - just not the event it was.

It started being devalued when sky appeared on the scene, live football saturation and the PL money, then the expansion of champions league and the riches to be earned from that. This has led to the situation we have now where finishing fourth is a higher priority than winning the FA cup, or the likes of Burnley play a weakened side in the cup as staying in the PL is a higher priority. Trafford utd missing it completely one year too!

The decision to play the semis at Wembley really killed it for me, the whole magic of FA cup final day used to be about Wembley now it's nothing special at all. Also, moving the KO time and playing it before the season has finished - just not the event it was.
Not to mention verminous booing scouse scum disrespecting the event.

There are 200 reasons why you’re wrong. Luckily, daft as a brush planks like you don’t pick the team
I watched a re run of the Wolves game thinking I may have been harsh to dare criticise Raheem Sterling. Having watched the game again concentrating on Raheem, I found he was even worse than I first thought.
He continuously lost the ball, his ball control was shocking. He avoided tackles and run up blind alleys only to lose the ball again. He missed an absolute sitter yet again too.
I am not sure what’s wrong with him. It’s either a lack of o confidence or he can’t be arsed.
A brilliant player in his career at City but this seasons performances in general suggests to me it’s time to cash in on him whilst we can.

They will play it tight deny us space in midfield.We need an early goal and make sure we don't go behind.

Can’t help but feel moyes will go ultra defensive today. He can’t help it, it’s in him.
Having watched us in last few games he will just want to shut up shop.
While this will make it harder to break them down, it should ease the pressure on our make shift defence.
I see a 1-3 to us

dont forget we still have the draw card up our sleeve,we have to win one of the two remaining,its not the end of the world if we do draw today just dont loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.