West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you have a problem with two right-footed players? I doubt it.
No, but right footers get vastly more practice playing on their wrong side growing up. 10 % of people are left footed, 30% of outfield positions suit left footers. So left footed juniors always play on the left.

Joleon Lescott admitted, when he was a 31 year old international that he’d never played right centre back. He’d played 50 pl games at left back, despite not being a natural full back, but he’d only ever played on the left

Although for this match I’d rather have two left footed centre backs and leave Rodri in midfield

No, but right footers get vastly more practice playing on their wrong side growing up. 10 % of people are left footed, 30% of outfield positions suit left footers. So left footed juniors always play on the left.

Joleon Lescott admitted, when he was a 31 year old international that he’d never played right centre back. He’d played 50 pl games at left back, despite not being a natural full back, but he’d only ever played on the left

Although for this match I’d rather have two left footed centre backs and leave Rodri in midfield
On the other hand, left footers play 100% of the time left footed

I watched a re run of the Wolves game thinking I may have been harsh to dare criticise Raheem Sterling. Having watched the game again concentrating on Raheem, I found he was even worse than I first thought.
He continuously lost the ball, his ball control was shocking. He avoided tackles and run up blind alleys only to lose the ball again. He missed an absolute sitter yet again too.
I am not sure what’s wrong with him. It’s either a lack of o confidence or he can’t be arsed.
A brilliant player in his career at City but this seasons performances in general suggests to me it’s time to cash in on him whilst we can.
He was involved in four of the five goals. He unsettles defenders, creates space for others, causes havoc in the penalty area, doesn’t score as many as he should but still a fair few.

Can’t help but feel moyes will go ultra defensive today. He can’t help it, it’s in him.
Having watched us in last few games he will just want to shut up shop.
While this will make it harder to break them down, it should ease the pressure on our make shift defence.
I see a 1-3 to us
They’ve played reasonably well against us under Moyes. Usually lost but only by a goal. They’ve been mainly defensive but not ultra defensive. They’ve been dangerous on the break. Expect more of the same today

It's nice to have that to fall back on that we can afford to drop points. It would be fucking epic to get all three points today and wrap the title up.
it puts it to bed mate if we win of course as you know except goal average,so if we win say 0-2 today all were going to hear from Monday is Klopps plan and how the mighty reds plan to recover the goal average while stevie G has a few tricks of his own to stop the Etihad party

it puts it to bed mate if we win of course as you know except goal average,so if we win say 0-2 today all were going to hear from Monday is Klopps plan and how the mighty reds plan to recover the goal average while stevie G has a few tricks of his own to stop the Etihad party
difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.