Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will probably know in the first 10 mins of the second half how this is going to be. If we start up for it, we can get this back. If we are lacklustre for the first 10 mins we are more likely to concede more.

Wtf have you done again Pep?
Should have stuck with the 11 from Wednesday
My nightmare is coming true
2 massive bottle jobs in a fortnight

Me get a grip !! Take your Blue Specs off and realise we are in the process of giving up our PL crown.We have been awful and created virtually nothing.
I know we've been shit but no need for blues to be turning on each other like petulant children. You'll all feel fucking stupid if we pull it back and you've all been twats to each other

13 shots to 3 and 2-0 down. Finishing once again letting us down as well as being incapable of keeping any shot on target against us out.
Goal difference down to 5 with them playing Southampton and an awful Wolves who are losing st home to Norwich.
13 shots is statistics meaning nothing, they have all been from way out, not even half chances

Front 3 proven time and time again they don't work together

I'll happily drive jesus to London and mahrez to Paris

That’s conjecture.

You’re spot on about Grealish and Mahrez. They’ve been shit. But Foden and Sterling were our worst two players the other night at Wolves. They might have been just as shit here.
I guess I'm thinking Foden and Sterling would've have asked them more questions than the two starters have done so far. Whole team is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.