West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I'm happy with a point but we could make life so much easier for ourselves.I like Mahrez but he has form for missing at important moments. All in our hands for the league though. We will smash Villa at home.

A gritty display where we just weren't on it. It was obvious from minute one that WHU were gonna put 11 behind the ball & try & catch us on the break as they did in the Carabao Cup & we fell for two sucker punches. To be fair, it was a brilliant finish by Bowen for the first, who caused us grief all game.

We came out with more purpose in the second & put them under the same amount of pressure, but this time we had an edge & more desperation to our play.

KDB is too important to the team to have off days. When he's on it, he's a world beater. When he's not, we're playing with 10 men & carrying a passenger. His first half display today was reminiscent of Real away & we suffered badly for it.

Again, it's games like today where a supreme goal scorer will make all the difference, & it showed.

As for Mahrez, I just FUCKIN KNEW he'd miss! He's good in unpressured scenarios, but when he has key penalties to take the expectation gets to him. KDB should've taken it in this case!

After the first half display I would've taken a point. We're 4 ahead with a goal difference of 7 which is like an extra point, so it's still in our hands.

HOWEVER, it now comes down to the final fuckin match by a team managed by Dipper legend Slippy G! Hollywood couldn't have written a better script!

I hate to say this, but since I saw the Champions League draw, I've had this horrible feeling the Dippers are destined for the quad which we could've possibly done last season. I've just got a feeling of foreboding, & Mahrez has done little to expunge that fear in my gut.

Roll on next Sunday! :-|

Tell you what. There is some absolute fucking prats on this forum. Match day thread and this thread. Top of the league. Win on Sunday at home and its ours. Players look absolutely fucked. Defence is fucked.

Well played Jack. Best game he's had. 1 to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.