West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I just can’t understand, after everything that has happened before in big matches and penalties, was it given to Mahrez.
Mahrez scored a few penalties under pressure so can see why he took it.

2-0 down and out, title in dippers hand at HT 2-2 at full time I'd have snatched it all day long.

Don’t get the bottle comments. Good second half, pen miss was disappointing but it wasnt a bad one. Obviously a better pen and it’s in the net. This makeshift defense is are biggest concern.

oh and thought Taylor had a very good game for once

Mahrez has been impeccable with his penalty taking this season. Kev has missed them. So did Sergio. Everyone does. Don't criticise him for that. By all means criticise him for the fact that he was pretty much invisible for the rest of the game.
Didn't expect anything whatsoever at half time, and as I had anticipated, Bowen could have easily scored a third, were it not for the deflection by Laporte. We were absolutely gifted an own goal. Just take the result and be thankful. We've got a defence that made out of papier maché at the moment, and it shows.
Four points ahead of the dippers. Seven goal advantage. We're at home to Villa. Let's have a party, blues!

How Mahrez was allowed to take that penalty is mind boggling, said straight away to my dad he would bottle it.

KDB needs to be more assertive and take the ball in those situations when pens come.

A point that could win us the league, just Walker making it back would be a huge plus for us just so we can move Cancelo back over to left back, surprised not many have targeted Zinchenko tbh.

Marhez FFS !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.