West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

With a week recovery to go and a win that pretty much means he can play anyone in the final game?
foden is certainly more aggressive attacking player than Mahrez or Grealish so maybe he wants to avoid him getting injured.....Sterling as well has goals in him so protecting him ...we dont have the option to protect other players at the moment.

Did well to fight back from two down but fuck does that penalty feel like a significant moment in the season. Really didn't want to go into the last game of the season needing a win.
Dont worry dippers will slip up (again) on Tuesday

I can't stop thinking about Gerrard having a chance to win them cunts the league. I hope I'm so wrong but I can't stop thinking typical city.

Please blues don't let us down.

MCFC!!!!

I don’t get why people are stressed Southampton beat them last season and they had a tough FA cup final and will be hung over.
Saints are safe, have nothing to play for and have been beaten comfortably in recent games. They've won 1 of their last 10, shipped 6 to Chelsea, 4 to Villa and 3 to Brentford. There's no chance Dippers do anything other than win by 4+

We now have to win next weekend. All Mahrez had to do was score a penalty and we wouldn't. We always make it hard for ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.