West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Why do we allow Mahrez to take important spot kicks, absolute disgrace.

Felt like a win at 2-2 now feels like a loss.
Well it shouldn't.

Put shit in to perspective.

We have sored 20 + Goals ,and won some really big games against tricky Clubs in the last few matches, with stuff still to play for.

We win next weekend and Liverpool can do nothing.

It is a really big point, believe me.

Oh no I agree we were not good first half but it’s not that its the idiots who go on dippers this dippers that.

I don’t go away but those who go and support the team away are far better supporters than those idiots on here

Yeah, fair point. There is a lot of doom-mongering on here that is a little unnecessary. Especially when people were saying the missed pen cost us the title.

Mahrez has taken, and scored some big penalties. Dortmund, PSG etc. Lets not rewrite history. He failed to score this one, but had no issue with him taking it, anyone else misses that and we'd a be saying why didn't Mahrez take it.

Would have bit your hand off for a draw at half time, looked like a win was on, but we needed 4 points before the game, we can still get that.

When was the last time Mahrez missed a penalty before this? Has scored some important ones under pressure, PSG for example. Shit happens.
When Mahrez is involved in a key moment this season, shit happens.

However, we're in charge of the situation against tHe BeSt fOoTbAlL tEaM eVeR and I'll take that.

Villa will fight like fuck against us.

I doubt the same is true of Wolves and Southampton.

We have dished out last day despair to others and I've got an awful feeling that we might be on the receiving end this time.

That penalty miss......

4 points and a +7 goal difference advantage, I'll take that with just the 1 game left for ourselves. All the pressure is on the dippers for Tuesday now.
Shame Southampton are wank this season.
Losing by one or two is the best we can hope for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.