West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Thought Antonio for such a big build bloke was pathetic. Falls over so bloody easily. And than slams his fists into the turf like a fucking 2 year old. How he wasnt booke for his piss poor behaviour is a joke.

Perhaps I have been watching to much cycling why the little blokes just get up after losing their skin on the tarmac.

Why on earth did Pep change the team that played so well against Wolves. Sterling and Foden should have started. He didn't use a single sub again either.
They both need to come in next week as starters for Mahrez and Grealish don’t they?

I know we don’t overly want to be playing two left footed Centre backs, but we have no choice watching Fernandinho today, Ake must start. Love him but that was harrowing to watch at times, Ings will bully him in the same way Antonio did today.

Hopefully Walker is fit and we can put Zin on the bench.

I just feel an enormous sense of relief despite the penalty miss. That was the game, the banana skin and had we lost the dippers would have (they may still do) utterly battered Southampton.

Re: a quick winger - get Harrison back from Leeds? Obviously Pep doesn't rate him, otherwise we wouldn't have sold him. Have rated his performances for Leeds, personally.
Tbh think he is their level not ours, sometimes players do well until scouted and then their performances tail off

I've not seen a right winger I like the look off but only really watch city matches so their must be one out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.