West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

I still want to see the VAR lines for Bowens first goal
I said at the time that it looked dodgy and closer than people were saying (got shouted down) then at half time they showed a better angle of when the ball was actually played and it looked very, VERY close.

Like you say, be interesting to see it slowed down to see where Bowen was when the pass was hit.

who they playing?
Home to a desperate Burnley playing for their premiership lives who will be out to batter them from pillar to post so I suspect a very different line up for Villa to the one that will take the field on Sunday.

About time Southampton did us a favour however having taken 4 points from us this season.

I still want to see the VAR lines for Bowens first goal
He was off. They stopped it before the ball had actually been received at the foot of the player kicking it rather than when it was touching his boot (or after it left his boot like they do with us)

His tactics have served us well for the past few years…

But, I’m guessing it’s top quality man management. The team that started and went 2-0 down were given the responsibility to get us back into it, which they did. Am assuming it’s about togetherness and not leaving anyone out to dry.

Anyway, one more win and the title is ours. A full week to prepare whereas Villa have to play on Thursday. Would’ve taken that at the start of the season.
Making changes would have changed things for the better. We could have won that. Poor performance masked by coming back from 2 down. WH we’re there for tgd taking in the second half. Poor day for pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.