West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

After a shcoking start i will take a point at was was always our toughtest game from the last four.
The team fought back well under intense pressure and could, should, have come away with all the points.
I don't give a fuck what the mickeys do, it's ours for the winning.

.............HE IS THE FUCKING MAN..

If beating Villa at home to secure the title is considered ‘hard’ then you don’t have the personality of a champion. Give me Villa at home for the next 30 years on the final day with the result being the top prize and I’ll die a very happy blue.

Some of you going on about Gerrard spoiling the party? My mindset is imagine we’re a couple of goals up and the songs going around the stadium about him and Liverpool. It will be a nightmare for him.
Well we couldn't even beat West Ham and it'll mean more to Villa to spoil it than it did to the Hammers today. We don't seem to have much bottle in this side.

It was VAR that gave you the penalty chance to win the game.
The officials wouldn’t have given it.
and therein lies the issue we have with refs.

The default decision for on-field refs when it's in our favour is let VAR decide, and we ONLY get the VERY clear and obvious ones.

OTHER TEAMS ;) the ref gives them and they ONLY get the VERY clearly and obviously incorrect ones overturned.

There's a bit difference between the two.

What did you thing about our pen in the first half when it was still 0-0?
Don't tell me, you didn't see it ;)

Thought Antonio for such a big build bloke was pathetic. Falls over so bloody easily. And than slams his fists into the turf like a fucking 2 year old. How he wasnt booke for his piss poor behaviour is a joke.

Perhaps I have been watching to much cycling why the little blokes just get up after losing their skin on the tarmac.
He was substituted on account of acute bed sores.

You mean the team that’s on the verge of winning 4 out of 5 league titles? Yeah, it’s a good job you’re no where near the team….or stadium.
I’ll probably be there next week pal.

We were 12 yards from the title 45 minutes ago.

And we couldn’t bag a penalty.

I’ll tell you what. No way do Liverpool not take that chance if it falls in their lap (as it often does).

It’s a shit penalty in a huge moment in the context of the season. Shoulder height for the keep, nowhere near the corner.

We wouldn’t have had to be on the verge.

We’d have been there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.