Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fern simply cant play. i love him, but he's no longer a viable option for this one.

Villa have a pretty gruelling match against a relegation threatened burnley on thursday, so heres hoping that drains their energy levels, or they pick up a couple of injuries.

We'll be fully rested, and with a buoyant crowd behind us, really should be picking up 3 points!s

Such a tough lineup to predict..

Does Jack stay in? Does Mahrez drop despite being a potential match winner? Jesus surly keeps his spot. Does Foden get in? Sterling has been poor but his speed is something we don't have anywhere else..

I don't envy Pep this week.

Last edited:
How do we solve this defensive mess? Zinchenko was awful today and for me wouldn’t be anywhere near that side but we don’t have anyone else. Surely Fern can’t play in this one. I personally wouldn’t play Grealish in this one either.

Sterling, Jesus and Foden up front.

My early team:

......................Ederson.......................
Cancelo...Laporte...Ake...Zinchenko
........................Rodri...........................
.......Bernardo............Gundogan........
.........................KDB...........................
.......Sterling......................Foden.......

If we can't win this game at home, we don't deserve the title.

4-0 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

I’m bricking it me, it’s the mighty Villa European champions and all that, very very tough one this, I’d take a 1-1 draw now tbh

Grealish had a good game today, I'd start them both. Jack will relish playing against his former employers too.
Villa are on the beach and their players are all very good friends with Grealish, I’m sure they will want him to win a trophy after the disgusting abuse the media and rival fans have heaped on him all season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.