Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team as wolves unless we have some defenders back, but the front 6 is the same.

id have rodri kdb bernardo gundogan foden and sterling. Kev roaming between the lines.

Last edited:
Villa aren't renowed for their defensive solidity so there should be no excuses, don't give me the Stevie g crap.

It'll be another 9-0, Ralph will douche his arse especially for his best buddie Klopp
I think Ralphs under pressure However he does have a history of chang8ng to dubious tactics against his countryman. Soton fans are calling for his head. Still dont expect anything from them though. Maybe romelu can maim a couple at least

i have more hope wolves can spoil for a point but thats doubtful too With coady

Last edited:
I am expecting City to spend some time with a guru this week, Villa are bang average, nowhere near as tough as Wolves or West Ham, so it is all in the mind. Those who were struggling with fitness this weekend will be seven days recovery better next Sunday. Also we have the incentive to stop those jammy dippers getting another trophy. Unless the ref is corrupt, fully expecting a triumphant win next Sunday, but if it hangs on a knife-edge in injury time, 2-2 at 93:20, what better than Grealish scoring the winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.