Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite true.

Liverpool and the militant city council tried to take on Thatcher and ultimately lost. Whilst this dragged on with other Conservative governments, Manchester’s Labour Council began working with Conservative Governments. Especially with Heseltine after the IRA bomb and the rebuilding of Manchester City Centre.

Liverpudlians have long argued that Manchester is London’s pet and has always had preferential treatment and privileges from London compared to Liverpool. (the Commonwealth Games, the BBC relocation North, Metrolink investment, HS2, etc) Liverpudlians see Manchester as trying to dominate Liverpool, trying to be the a mini London, and trying to be the Capital of the North.

I the meantime Liverpool was getting £1bill in Objective 1 funding from the EU as it was classed as a deprived European City. Where did all the funding go and on what?
I think it went on the stadium rebuild.

Look at the state of this reporting on the booing in the cup final by the entitled wankers.

Can you imagine if any other club did this, especially ours, how it would be reported??

Fucking Liverpool, were they the only ones who suffered under Thatcher's policies in the eighties?? Tossers.
Just spoke to a liverpool work colleague - he has just said he was ashamed of the whistling. he actually discussed that he was shocked at the behaviour of the liverpool fans when he went to the final of the carabao cup game against us. Liverpool fans ripping up wembley seats and vandalising the stadium at every opportunity

- Never gets reported though by the media as they are both shithouses or scouse supporters

Spoke about a few other things like FFP etc - he didnt even realise that Madrid were always being bailed out by the spanish government. I then got on to the american ownership of the PL teams and how this could have a damaging effect on how the game will eventually be ran

He didn't disagree

With the FA Cup final going to extra-time, the Champions League final coming up, and with all their injuries, I think we're going to see quite a different sort of Liverpool team tomorrow. Hopefully Southampton can take something off them.

Alisson
Gomez, Konate, Matip, Tsimikas
Keita, Henderson, Milner
Jota, Firmino, Mane

With the FA Cup final going to extra-time, the Champions League final coming up, and with all their injuries, I think we're going to see quite a different sort of Liverpool team tomorrow. Hopefully Southampton can take something off them.

Alisson
Gomez, Konate, Matip, Tsimikas
Keita, Henderson, Milner
Jota, Firmino, Mane
Not if they've got their old mate Mr England on var.

Mentality Monsters.

Is that going to be the buzzword for the tramps now?

They've won two cups by pens. Yep, scary stuff.

Media blackout this week, it's all going to be about them lot, we'll be the guests.
The best part is how it’s pedalled after winning a penalty shootout which is often described as a lottery. It wasn’t their mentality that saw them not score a goal in over 240 minutes of cup finals this season. Nothing taken away from them winning the two cups, regardless of how they are won. To describe them as monsters for it is just plain laughable. When both could have easily gone the other way. 2/3 pens missed in both finals didn’t hit the target. Monsters though

My Director in work ( Manchester office)...a ''big'' Liverpool fan....has just been pontificating long and loud across the office on how they will win the title, how Citeh are bottling it...that Klopp is living rent free in Peps head...that Stevie G. Danny Ings and Coutinio will bring it home for Villa.....my riposte?

''you wanna grand on it?

He shut the fk up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.