Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishful thinking, sadly. Southampton are crap at the moment. But I like them so I’m hoping they get something.

Southampton, the mush bastards, are crap almost every game except for two, when they play us. Then they move heaven and earth to beat us, I hate this club more than most and that stems from when I sailed with a lot of them on cruise ships out of Southampton. The majority were horrible cunts and nothing has changed over the years. They also kicked up a big fuss about getting a reduced ticket allocation in our last ever game at Maine Road and then didn't even sell out the tickets they were given!

If there is any club they should bust a gut to beat it's Liverpool for the way they rape them of their best players, but oh no they normally roll over. I fucking detest them and will throw a party if they ever get relegated.

Look at the state of this reporting on the booing in the cup final by the entitled wankers.

Can you imagine if any other club did this, especially ours, how it would be reported??

Fucking Liverpool, were they the only ones who suffered under Thatcher's policies in the eighties?? Tossers.

Look at the state of this reporting on the booing in the cup final by the entitled wankers.

Can you imagine if any other club did this, especially ours, how it would be reported??

Fucking Liverpool, were they the only ones who suffered under Thatcher's policies in the eighties?? Tossers.
Sadly they will continue to play the victim card that world is against them and no other sod in this country just them in the 80s ...............the rats have no shame they threw English football into the doldrums during 1985 did they acknowledge that ????? Nope that’s just bypassed........ these fookers have no shame and never will have ........ the sun and there reporting of Hillsborough started it off and now sadly the mainstream media won’t see a bad word against them and these scumbags no that .......... if any other club would have got up to there antics then they would have been condemned sadly they just keep getting away with it

Impression I’m getting Liverpool already won them and it’s down to us winning our last game.

Sky already know, they are saying it goes down to the final game before Tuesdays game has been played. Not that they will need it as southampton are utter shite, but if they are needed var will ensure they protect the brand for worldwide sales.

Thatchers policies did them a favour around here sadly. The local tory hoteliers put adverts in the echo along the lines " why sign on in liverpool when you can sign on by the sea".

We had a big influx of scousers back than all coming down to the seaside to sign on and live in these hotels that our taxes paid for.

We were the fucking victims having scousers moving in everywhere.

I still say that if there is only one point separating us next Sunday evening it should go to a play off.
Liverpool v Chelsea for 2nd spot. Its only fair.

Thatchers policies did them a favour around here sadly. The local tory hoteliers put adverts in the echo along the lines " why sign on in liverpool when you can sign on by the sea".

We had a big influx of scousers back than all coming down to the seaside to sign on and live in these hotels that our taxes paid for.

We were the fucking victims having scousers moving in everywhere.

Ha ha yes, fucking horrible. Where was that? The Taffies have suffered that for years but as they're mainly miserable bastards they deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.