Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but this makes sense now if Gundogan leaves. Nunes Is good but he’s a raw talent

Never mind that, why does anyone give a shit.

We signed Ederson for less than half an Alisson, Bernardo Silva for less than Naby Keita and you can go on and on.
I give a shit, the lads walked into the best footballing side in world football from a middle of the table side give him time ffs

I dont expect FDJ or Rice really.. I expect this guy - a pure 8, and(+) a pure DM backup for not that much money really.. maybe Philips if they go down, I dont think the Leeds lad want to be "forced" to go to ManU really.

I believe Pep wants somewhat of goal threat from midfield as well replacing Gundo like for like so to speak. Runs from deep late into the box etc. Rice and FDJ wont give you that organically, FDJ have tried a bit but its not innate in him really. At least an option in the box late, Pep has recently spoken about the development of his team this season as well, that City nowadays get more people into the box etc.

edit:(+) for clarification.

Last edited:
I give a shit, the lads walked into the best footballing side in world football from a middle of the table side give him time ffs
Eh?

I was backing up your reply to that stupid remark about how much better everyone is than us at transfers and this stupid comparison about Grealish v Diaz.

As I said, that transfer keeps getting harked about on here recently but the same poster wont mention how Silva cost less than Keita as an example.

I would take Grealish a million times before I looked at Diaz, no question.

Eh?

I was backing up your reply to that stupid remark about how much better everyone is than us at transfers and this stupid comparison about Grealish v Diaz.

As I said, that transfer keeps getting harked about on here recently but the same poster wont mention how Silva cost less than Keita as an example.

I would take Grealish a million times before I looked at Diaz, no question.
Sorry dec wires crossed

Let’s wait and see next season before making comparisons
I can make the comparison now as Diaz has been quite influential in their second half of the season, much more than Grealish. I’m convinced Grealish will do well for us, that’s not what I was arguing

pure DM backup
Not really. If this guy is the “Rodri backup”, we’re in serious trouble

As for other comments, I’m not engaging in whataboutism for whataboutism sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.