Fernandinho to leave at the end of the season

Dont know whether this has been discussed already, but surely hes the best and most successful Brazilian ever to grace the Premiership and by some distance.

David Luis, (even tho hes rubbish), Firminho, Gilberto Silva (Arsenal a while back), Gabby Jesus, Alison, Ederson, Berti Glauber probably will get a vote or two...maybe Mirandinha from the deluded barcode fans...

But I dont think theres anyone else who gets close to Dinho (or have I missed anyone)
I think we can all agree that this was the worst Brazilian to grace the top league in England - especially between 1984-86.

Attachments

• EE7F914C-60A0-45EC-B63B-DC4AE9575D03.jpeg
    EE7F914C-60A0-45EC-B63B-DC4AE9575D03.jpeg
    419.6 KB · Views: 40
Cant believe a couple of people are calling him out , he answered a question , pep didnt know he said it not that he didnt know the plans for dinho this summer

Check yourselves and leave him be

I understand that time waits for no man, but Fernandinho has been an unsung hero for City. I'm sure others will disagree but imo there were only two players during his time with us that truly owned it whilst on the pitch, consistently. You could sense the confidence not just in them but the team overall when they were playing - him and Kompany. City need to work hard in finding another in his mould, will be tricky cos players like him don't come around often. Thanks for all your hard work, desire, leadership and the occasional thunderbastard! Obrigado.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.