It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Felix?? I think TH might have jumped to the wrong conclusion on this one.

I also would also like to think we research our targets rather than an agent saying he has got a player going spare do you want him? No doubt it happens but it’s not the way to go imho

Wonder how long the 'agents' have been aware of this possibilty? the agent of milinkovic-savic pitching him makes much more sense now.

Still can't see all these mass changes

Think we'd be mad to let Laporte or Bernardo leave this year, maybe next summer unless we can get some UNREAL deals

Think we'd be happy to let Mahrez and Gundogan run down their contracts, they have a role to play and will be 32 next summer....we've seen it with Silva and Aguero, obviously circumstances aren't exactly the same but we don't really need the fee especially after selling Torres for £50mil and likely getting around that for Jesus

Jesus is going to go...although I'm not happy about it, easily the number one priority getting getting him renewed

Sterling im not sure on, think we'd sell him if we could but I honestly don't know who can afford him...but because of that I think the club will be trying to renew his contract as they won't want to lose a 28 year old on a free

Haaland is already secured (biggest deal over the line) then Alvarez will either come in dependant on which of the 3 our of contract guys leave...so really a CM and a LB are going to be our priorities unless something changes and we sell a star like a Bernardo or Laporte

Think 2023 were more likely to see an overhaul

Ederson, Steffan
RBs: Walker, New RB,
CB: Stones, Ake, Laporte, Dias,
LB: Cancelo, Zinchenko.
DM: Rodri, new versatile midfielder,
CM: silva, Kdb, Foden, Gundo replacement,
RW: Mahrez, Sterling,
ST: Haaland, Alvarez,
LW: Grealish, Felix

don’t know why but that feels incredibly unbalanced in midfield and very top heavy.

also requires 4 signings + Haaland - just not a City, in recent times, thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.