It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He’s got a good relationship with ten Hag but he’s always admired Guardiola’s style of play. Go with someone you know and a period of uncertainty and rebuilding, or go with someone new but who is established and winning?
Maybe having worked with Ten Hag plays against them. What’s the interest in “going back”?

I work in a noisy auto repair shop. Yet somehow, out in the service bays, my mechanics just heard me yell "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!" when I read this.
They looked over toward the glass wall which divides us with puzzled expressions.
Are you called Wayne and were you servicing an old banger?

Maybe having worked with Ten Hag plays against them. What’s the interest in “going back”?
He might feel comfortable going to,a manager whom he knows and who will play him; I would imagine they’ll say they’ll build the team around him. However, as he’s turning 25 and the next contract will cover his prime years, he may, I hope, prefer to go to somewhere more stable, especially after the flux of Barcelona.

He might feel comfortable going to,a manager whom he knows and who will play him; I would imagine they’ll say they’ll build the team around him. However, as he’s turning 25 and the next contract will cover his prime years, he may, I hope, prefer to go to somewhere more stable, especially after the flux of Barcelona.
Anyone who goes to that basket case of a club is going for one reason only and it certainly isn’t football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.