It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Co
It is what the club tends to do lately.

Too much knowing Pep can work miracles and plug the gaps/weaknesses in the squad.

The smaller squad has hindered us at this late stage and signs point to us having a smaller one next season.
Come on, you really think that.
Personally I think the club buy well and as a result we sometimes need to wait a little longer to hopefully get the right guy for 10 years. Pretty effective so far.
Also what signs to a smaller squad? One in so far and transfer window not even open.
The club are not going to f#ck around, they know the threat of Liverpool is real and will invest this year to keep us ahead.

I’m not a big fan of ideal starting line-up posts but I have to say I’m baffled to see Laporte favoured over Stones a lot of the time. Stones is arguably our best CB.
I too prefer Stones, but Pep would rather play Laporte as he's left footed. Plus he's been playing quite well tbf.

It is what the club tends to do lately.

Too much knowing Pep can work miracles and plug the gaps/weaknesses in the squad.

The smaller squad has hindered us at this late stage and signs point to us having a smaller one next season.

I don't think this is the case.

The club does brilliant work in the main in the transfer market and avoids buying players who just fill gaps because we couldn't get who we wanted.

There's an argument to be made for a smaller squad hindering us later in the season but its also been a reason why every player is sharp when they play because they're all getting regular minutes.

Don't forget that next season some of the youngsters who were on the fringes this season will start to get more minutes, especially Palmer.

I’m not a big fan of ideal starting line-up posts but I have to say I’m baffled to see Laporte favoured over Stones a lot of the time. Stones is arguably our best CB.
Laporte seems to be having those 'brain fart' moments that Stones was always guilty of. I know its a danger of the defenders playing as high up the pitch as we play but Stones seems to have completely cut them out of his game

City Team to start the season. I’ve gone with experience….

Kaz

Tolmie
Mat
Psychedelic Casual
Domalino

Jimharri
Ric
Gordondsviesmoustache
Pretwich Blue
Mccity

Bill

We will be playing a fluid pressing game and there won’t be any pissing about.
Anyone seen out after 10 pm can do one as there are plenty more posters keen to take their place…there are posters in the Matchday thread who are dying to show what they can do…tactical geniuses some of them..so I want a fast start.
Looks like average age of that team might be a little on the high side :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.