It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Isn't Felix a busted flush, though? I get that the Atletico setup might not suit him, but it seems like a real punt to buy a player who is achieving so little.
I wouldn't go for him...

and people wonder why mancini got spikey after that! Asking for De Rossi, Cavani etc to being given Rodwell, Sinclair etc
He was always “spikey”. It’s what gave him his edge.

It‘s also what prevented him from being a long term manager at any club.

Conte is not dissimilar.

I really really do hope it’s not another case of letting players go then waiting a window or 2 to replace them ala Yaya, Kompany, Aguero, Torres.

It is what the club tends to do lately.

Too much knowing Pep can work miracles and plug the gaps/weaknesses in the squad.

The smaller squad has hindered us at this late stage and signs point to us having a smaller one next season.

That is truly unbeatable but far too many top class players?
Absolutely, went all out for this one. But honestly if we see Jesus, Sterling, Gundo and Fern leaving and we're about to break the internet as TH said... Who knows? Pep can definitely handle the dressing room.

Absolutely, went all out for this one. But honestly if we see Jesus, Sterling, Gundo and Fern leaving and we're about to break the internet as TH said and... Who knows?

i`m not entirely sure we will sign anyone higher than Haaland who in a sense can break or melt the internet? We start certain windows with reports we are going to smash it etc but a lot does depend on prices, players moving on etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.