Aston Villa (h) May 22

HI I KNOW ITS A VERY LONG SHOT , BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A TICKET GOING SPARE WOULD YOU PLEASE LET ME N KNOW. BEEN A CITY SUPPORTER FOR 57 YEARS AND WOULD LOVE TO AT THE GAME ON SUNDAY
Not saying you haven't been a blue for 67 years pal, but i question why this is your first post since you joined in September '19?

Hmmm : /

Because I have got a friend who lives in Manchester and he and his dad are season ticket holders but his dad is in his 70s and not to good on his feet so now and then I get the use of his ticket . Plus my son in law is friends with the chairman of a City's supporters club and some times have spare tickets . For which I'm more than happy to pay for . I'm now 67 myself and live in Suffolk so over 2 hundred miles from Manchester and where as I used to drive up there and back the same day I find that to much now and stay over night which is expensive. The last time City won the league I watched the game in Mary Dees because I couldn't get a ticket

Is it restricted to one ticket per season card holder on the city site? I have one in my basket now but it won’t let me buy it

Not saying you haven't been a blue for 67 years pal, but i question why this is your first post since you joined in September '19?

Hmmm : /
If fact the last time I posted on here I got a reply from Dean the person that lives in Manchester and has since become a friend

If so I’m happy to release it to see if someone can snap it up as I know the block number and seat number

Someone would just need to past the following link into their browser and press F5 refresh at the right moment haha

A lot of people have had success by just refreshing this page hundreds of times over until a ticket becomes available

Make sure you go to Deansgate-Castlefield which is the tram stop, Deansgate is a train station (both close so if you end up at the latter, don’t worry - you’re not far).

The tram you want is to Ashton, which you can get from Deansgate-Castlefield.

Piccadilly Gardens is the gardens, basically the middle of town.

Piccadilly Station is about 5 - 10 minutes walk from the gardens and is the main train station for the city.

Both will be busier than Deansgate-Castlefield, so if you can, I’d recommend getting it from there which is an earlier stop so should be quieter (although we’re yet to see how much impact the race will have).
Looks like St Peter's Square is another option? From the map of the Run it looks like it would be less busy than Deansgate where the race finishes.

Because I have got a friend who lives in Manchester and he and his dad are season ticket holders but his dad is in his 70s and not to good on his feet so now and then I get the use of his ticket . Plus my son in law is friends with the chairman of a City's supporters club and some times have spare tickets . For which I'm more than happy to pay for . I'm now 67 myself and live in Suffolk so over 2 hundred miles from Manchester and where as I used to drive up there and back the same day I find that to much now and stay over night which is expensive. The last time City won the league I watched the game in Mary Dees because I couldn't get a ticket
Fair enough pal, my gut feeling tells me you're coming across as genuine. But there are several on here who don't post asking for tickets and are probably touts. Cant be too careful i say.

Good luck getting a ticket btw.

Still looking for a couple of tickets. Surprised they are hard to come by, thought we never sold out!

Fair enough pal, my gut feeling tells me you're coming across as genuine. But there are several on here who don't post asking for tickets and are probably touts. Cant be too careful i say.

Good luck getting a ticket btw.
I know what you mean and that's fair enough. But I can ensure you I'm a gen City fan and have been from the days when Joe Merser was the manager when big Joe was in goal and the likes of Bell, Lee Summerbee , Book, Young , Oake etc played and when we played in the old division two . And will support them until I'm no longer here CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.