Aston Villa (h) May 22

My brother in laws brother is forever slagging City off to out face. Tonight I get a message from my sister to see if I can get him 2 tickets for a friend of his. So to achieve this, I would have to have no brothers trying to find tickets, no best mates trying to find tickets, no cousins who are Villa fans trying to find tickets for their end, no immediate City fans trying to find tickets, not even a related red trying to find tickets for some unknown reason , but the friend of an annoying red fuck who I have never even met!!! Can anyone help???

Looking for one solitary ticket for the game vs Villa. I’d bring the noise!!! Thanks guys

Managed to get a ticket in the commonwealth bar for villa, anybody been before? Just wondering how strict they are with dress code etf

My lad is at Uni at Manchester Met and we are all big City fans. He's been to a few games this season (1st year at Uni), but I would love to be able to buy him a ticket to be at the game on Sunday, so he doesn't have to go to a pub somewhere to watch it by himself!

So if anyone has one going spare, would be forever grateful...could get him to meet wherever to get it off you and either pay cash on collection or I would happily pay up front.

Please PM if anyone can help oblige...just want him to be able to experience what could be the best matchday he may ever get the opportunity to go to :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.