Idrissa Gueye refuses to wear a rainbow shirt

Not a massive expert, but i am sure the only mention of homosexuality in the Quran is the same story as the old testament of soddom and gamora, where everyone was banging everything.

It isn't specifically anti faith to be gay, only interpreted that way by zealots (bit like fundamental christians too)

Bit of a flakey twat if a multicoloured shirt affects him so much ffs.

Last edited:
Should be up to the individual IMO.
Absolutely, but maybe when clubs / players are committing to each other they need the check they share the same values and be clear on company policy. I work for one of the top stonewall employers and although I'm sure I'm free to be a homophobic bigot should I so wish, if my company decides to show its support for LGBT rights then it's part of my job to do so while on their time at least?

Absolutely, but maybe when clubs / players are committing to each other they need the check they share the same values and be clear on company policy. I work for one of the top stonewall employers and although I'm sure I'm free to be a homophobic bigot should I so wish, if my company decides to show its support for LGBT rights then it's part of my job to do so while on their time at least?

Exactly, only.yesterday at work they had an event for IDAHOBIT,, we have several sraff who may not agree with it personally because of their religous veiw but they still get on with setting up the stalls and presentations as it is part of their job that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.