It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well the answer for me is we should be giving youth a chance. Whether Lavia is ready yet i am not sure, but if he isn't then there are some great young options out there who would allow us to not only have a very good young player as back up to Rodri, but also the potential to become an absolute superstar. We sign Phillips, we are accepting mediocracy and thats as good as he's getting.
Maybe someone can defend why Phillips at 26 is better than Boubacar Kamara at 22 on a free

Incase you missed it....we've already signed the best young CF in the world this window....
Okay forward signings have been good but we are talking bout midfield now, two crucial senior players are leaving in Gundo & Ferna, out of all the midfielders in the world we think Kalvin & Rice is the best options? Not so much against Kalvin for 25m but we can certainly do better.

Well the answer for me is we should be giving youth a chance. Whether Lavia is ready yet i am not sure, but if he isn't then there are some great young options out there who would allow us to not only have a very good young player as back up to Rodri, but also the potential to become an absolute superstar. We sign Phillips, we are accepting mediocracy and thats as good as he's getting.

Your last statement can’t be said as fact though? Pep will be given options Within a budget? Our most important transfer is already done!! Did people genuinely think that txiki and khaldoon tell pep who he’s getting without him being happy and actually not having a choice?! Because you don’t rate him maybe the best manager in the world does? Shit loads laughed when the dippers spent £7m on Robertson?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.