It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

1- Xavi doesn’t want him gone
2- United want him because of the manager. PSG and Bayern also linked
3- The last numbers I saw were definitely higher than what they paid for him. Either way, different market
1 If xavi wanted him they would keep him
They have to say that to get the best deal
2 linked! United desperate, the other two don’t seem to be moving heaven and earth
3 the market is what it is. Players tend to be worth more if they have been amazing.
For me the guy is just a decent player and no more, certainly no better than we have

Not sure Felix would improve us either.

Hardworder but doesn't score that often, so he'll be a like for like replacement for Jesus at least. ;)

That was going so well until the last one.

Phillips for Fernandinho.

Fuck me, what a drop off in quality.

Delph and Rodwell level of signing.

Not exactly the type of signing that could be a difference maker in beating Madrid.
It isn't a drop off, Rodri replaced Fernadinho and Phillips is better than the Fernandinho of the last two seasons.

I understand the “internet breaking” comment by Tolmie now. Doesn’t matter how you feel about Felix he still is a marquee signing and would send a majority of rival fans into meltdown. Only this week you have had Liverpool and Chelsea fans begging their clubs to sign him in the response to us getting Haaland

Have you watched Fernandinho play in the last month or have you been away?
Have you watched Fernandinho in the last 9 years? The best in Europe at playing that role. Kalvin Phillips not good enough to clean his boots. He's 37 years of age having to play centre back on top of missing Walker beside him and Cancelo in his normal position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.