Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo to the media. You have managed to blow even more smoke up the Scouse asswipes.

Pep’s comments could not be more vindicated.

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but despite the fake narrative only 1 team is winning the league and that is not Red scouse.

City players, manager, fans will be right up for this encounter. Villa won’t have a fucking clue what is coming. We may fall short in the champions league but this is our playground.

Our blue Champions will ram every negative written word down their lying throats.

City we believe. Over to you.

3 domestic trophies bingo has won in 6 years, how that gets spun into making them the Harlem Globetrotters is anyone's business.

I genuinely try to not be an "agenda" guy with City, but my issue is more about Pep than us.

Anyone who takes a sliver from him is considered a rival. He owned Mourinho for 3 years then Mou won the league in a year Pep openly admitted he broke down (in his exit press conference as well, so there's no revisionist history there) and they still won the Copa Del Rey, the Supercopa and got to the UCL semis losing to the eventual winners.

Klopp has finished above Pep once in the Prem, and Pep has spectacularly outscored him in trophies won. But its a "rivalry".

Klopps legacy is never questioned. He is never accused of being unable to win the UCL without Salah like Pep without Messi.

The man used as a measuring stick for everyone else's greatness constantly has his greatness questioned. Make it make sense.

I've not heard it metnioned once, never mind discussed during the build up to this Sunday or the weeks of Liverpool possibly doing a quadruple.

It's been erased from English Football history.

View attachment 43823
It just goes to show how mard they are. The history books won't lie, though, and eventually the immature bias towards the elite clubs will disappear from the media. Although, I was saying that 10 years ago haha.

Sly sports are disgusting and I despise the c*nts. Full of negativity for the best football team to ever grace England if not Europe. The disrespect shown to Pep is appalling.
They never learn though. We have had this for a decade and we have rammed their words down their throats. In the build up to Sunday we have Klopp sounding off, their players, Villa players, their fans, most of the media pundits, all of them showing a total lack of respect to City. Just a relentlesss barrage of arrogant comments about how City will lose and how great Liverpool are. It's unbelievable really. All football fans can see it for what it is. It is just a gift to Pep and the team. Our classless rivals treat us with contempt. It will galvanise our players and make us stronger.

Another classic from liverpool.com, owned by the Liverpool Echo owners.

Once again, absolutely no mention of PL titles won. The PL title has been swept under the red carpet. It doesn’t exist. Only the CL exists.

EBCEC46-D-817-D-48-EC-AC01-DC883-FDD227-F.jpg

There can be no doubt that Klopp has done more with less resources than Guardiola over the last couple of years, bringing Liverpool to three Champions League finals in the last four years.

The Spaniard, who was brought to City to win that elusive trophy, has reached only one Champions League final since last winning it in 2011, often being the architect of his own downfall in the competition.
Sorry but you truly are obsessed with City negativity.
Fucking hell you truly are a sad fucker !!!!¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.