League One Thread - 2021/22 | Sunderland promoted

Thankyou all for your very kind comments....

A bit numb at the moment as I am unsure what to do when we win a big match haha....but it was as comfortable as could ever get.....

The summer will be very enjoyable IF you guys do the business tomorrow....that'll be just bloody perfect.....

Over to you

A bit numb at the moment as I am unsure what to do when we win a big match haha....but it was as comfortable as could ever get.....

The summer will be very enjoyable IF you guys do the business tomorrow....that'll be just bloody perfect.....

Over to you
Congrats mate. And a Wembley final is simply the best way to get promoted.

Over to you
Enjoy the moment, you've had it rough for a few years and we know what that's like

Over to you
Well done fella, great to see your team climbing back up the divisions :)

Over to you
I can tell you what you do when you’ve won a big match mate, go out and get absolutely shitfaced. And to West Yorkshire Owl I hope it’s your turn next season pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.