It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Aguero
Costa
Griezmann
Forlan
Torres
Saul (Who can't get a game for Chelsea)
I get Felix is hindered with Simeone tactics but even international games he doesn’t look good. Sure he has talent no doubt, get flashes but hard to judge anything more than mediocre as of now and what we’ve seen of him.

Well not necessarily, I don't think we will introduce him and have him on the pitch before the game or anything but I wouldn't be shocked if he rocked up in a bit of a disguise and was up in one of the boxes.
A disguise and behind scenes but still seems odd to me, can’t see it but let’s hope he does

Aguero
Costa
Griezmann
Forlan
Torres
Saul (Who can't get a game for Chelsea)
Hold on... Are those your examples for why Felix wont work at City? Most of those players banged during like 2010-2018... thats 4 years ago and AM plays alot different now. You seems to misunderstand what we are talking about here.

I like Tolmie posts but let’s see what they really want.
If Mahrez goes, 1 year, and age, reckon we’ll get about 35m for him, 50m for GJ.
well that covers a top level signing plus wages to spare. What's the problem? Why wouldn't City spend on a winger if two went? It's logical.

I get Felix is hindered with Simeone tactics but even international games he doesn’t look good. Sure he has talent no doubt, get flashes but hard to judge anything more than mediocre as of now and what we’ve seen of him.
Agree, and if the price was 40M, I'd say let's take a gamble on him, but it's just too much money for risk, that I don't think we need to take especially with better players available.

In addition we are stacked at forward on the left with Foden, Grealish, and Sterling.

We need someone on the right side if Gabby leaves. Felix is a left-sided forward or a false 9.

Hold on... Are those your examples for why Felix wont work at City? Most of those players banged during like 2010-2018... thats 4 years ago and AM plays alot different now. You seems to misunderstand what we are talking about here.
Don’t think anyone said Felix won’t work at City, but can only base it on what we’ve seen on the pitch, he maybe a talent but he’s rarely shown it at AM or international level to warrant the hype. I like him more than Roy Keane does though ha.
If City are actually in for him, not seen any credible media reports at all so far, that doesn’t mean we aren’t but if City do then trust the club if they think he’ll fit, fine but don’t just don’t see AM letting him go.

well that covers a top level signing plus wages to spare. What's the problem? Why wouldn't City spend on a winger if two went? It's logical.
They will yes but don’t see it being Felix, don’t see AM letting him go. No one truly knows, we shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.