TV Series

Your opinion.

Breaking Bad was 10/10

BCS is a generous 6/10 for me but I'll stick with it.
One doesn't follow the other. Apart from the protagonist there are no real links until the later seasons. Its a prequel and is based around the development of one character. Sounds like you wanted a continuation of Breaking Bad, which by definition it isn't. Its about different people who just happen to meet. Just enjoy it for what it is, which is brilliant telly.

I've long had a barometer of people, 'The Better Call Saul Test'.

Those who don't get it and want it to be something else are, in my view, vacuous

The Chestnut Man is very good.
Still haven't finished Better Call Saul and Ozar S4. Just isn't enough time to binge them

Moon night was a 6.8/10 for me very watchable also irritating in parts.

Yeah, I can understand that.

It does make me wonder if people watch these things with the view that the 'superhero' will be the main factor, when any TV and film depiction has always shown there's a need to dialogue cos SFX is super expensive!

Not saying you're saying that, Waspish, but it's something I've picked up on when people think some of these shows are 'dull/ rubbish'.

Yeah, I can understand that.

It does make me wonder if people watch these things with the view that the 'superhero' will be the main factor, when any TV and film depiction has always shown there's a need to dialogue cos SFX is super expensive!

Not saying you're saying that, Waspish, but it's something I've picked up on when people think some of these shows are 'dull/ rubbish'.

It’s a story about the character journey not the super hero for me, maybe rewatch it the character won’t be so irritating because I know why now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.