TV Series

A few years back I dropped a trailer for 'Love, Death and Robots' and although I tried to watch the show. I couldn't get my head around it, so foxxed it off, probably thinking it wouldn't get renewed.

It's, now, back for series 3, so I revisited the first series.

WOW!!!! Some of those stories you want more of and can see films being adapted form!

Stunning stuff, these short stories!

A few years back I dropped a trailer for 'Love, Death and Robots' and although I tried to watch the show. I couldn't get my head around it, so foxxed it off, probably thinking it wouldn't get renewed.

It's, now, back for series 3, so I revisited the first series.

WOW!!!! Some of those stories you want more of and can see films being adapted form!

Stunning stuff, these short stories!
Haven't got around to watching season 3 yet but loved a lot of what was included in the first two. I think most of the tales have been developed from short stories from some great SF authors. Animation styles vary thoughout as well as the tone of each episode so if anyone thinks this may be of interest then be warned. Don't ewxpect too much consistency.

Everyone’s opinion differs of course but I didn’t find Breaking Bad anywhere near a 10/10 show.

The Wire or the Sopranos, those are 10/10 shows.

Breaking Bad is several rungs below…again just my opinion…
Yes the Sopranos is my favourite of all time it had everything that show endlessly rewatchable!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.