The Doom Merchants Lair

A pessimist is someone who gets a new bike for their birthday, looks at it, and says, "Well, it's nice, but I don't want to ride it or fuck that it's red. It will get all scratched and dirty and it might get nicked by scousers, and besides, it's not the colour I want (sky blue), fuck red."

An optimist is someone who gets a pile of shit for their birthday and immediately dives in and starts digging When asked why, they say, "With all this shit around, there has to be a pony (blue bike even) in here somewhere!
"

The old ones are the best

I keep getting images of a red card for Laporte, Sterling missing a 1 meter sitter to win the game and coutinho scoring a worldly - it won’t stop and what’s worse I’ve just used my last Fanny wipe and the samaritans have stopped taking my calls - cmon City!

I keep getting images of a red card for Laporte, Sterling missing a 1 meter sitter to win the game and coutinho scoring a worldly - it won’t stop and what’s worse I’ve just used my last Fanny wipe and the samaritans have stopped taking my calls - cmon City!
You left out the missed penalty...?

Dippers still 5-1 to win the title. Lump on and stock up on fanny wipes for next season if you win

I’m dreading this and the consequences of it going pear shaped.
At the same time it can’t start quick enough.
Just get it done lads. Get it over with as painlessly as possible please.
Looking forward to no football for the summer. I need a rest.

Don't anyone mention to these doomsayers that walker and stones are back for the last game.
The last thing we need is an outbreak of optimism just before Sunday.
I’ve got this….
Ah! Are they really fit or are we just desperate putting half fit players out. Just asking for trouble.

Don’t mention it, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.