The Doom Merchants Lair

I watched Villa and Burnley last night - during the game I had visions of just about every Villa player scoring a last minute spoiler against us - blood pressure went through the roof.

Was Madrid not it ?

If letting ourselves down in the Champions League is a catastrophic fuck up then we have one every season.

I'm talking about the fact that we've not fucked up a title race on the last day of the season yet. Three have gone our way in the last ten years. Plus, if that happens then we'll finish without a trophy for the first time in however many years while our closest league rival could go on to win everything.

We've had it pretty good this last decade or so.

kaja-shake.gif

I watched Villa and Burnley last night - during the game I had visions of just about every Villa player scoring a last minute spoiler against us - blood pressure went through the roof.
I was panicking like fuck the way they were shooting from outside the box. Every Villa player looked like a world superstar. Wish the game was today!

I was panicking like fuck the way they were shooting from outside the box. Every Villa player looked like a world superstar. Wish the game was today!

Was probably my paranoia but I was watching Pope and thinking Eddie would have let that in….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.